Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Maybelline Color Show Nail Paints- Chrome Pink and Kiss Me Pink

Hi Ladies,

Today's menu is the wonderful, the vivacious, the extraordinarily priced and the beautiful Maybelline Color Show Nail Paints in Chrome Pink and Kiss Me Pink.

Thought of just expressing my love for these cuties in a dramatic way, thus is the introduction.

However, these two are from the cute little pink family of colors. While the former one has a metallic finish to it , the later one is a dark "Rani Pink" with a very little shimmer. Both are glossy and absolutely adorable. Trust me!

And the price as you all know ...Rs 75 only (Wide grin)

Previously I have reviewed Shocking Seas. (Read review HERE)

Chrome Pink:


Without Flash



Pls excuse me for this one, I was trying my hands on photography with a drama to it  :P



Kiss-Me-Pink



Again Pls excuse me for my devil nails which I was sporting , which actually is looking so scary and "khooni"

This one is a hazy one :(



Without Flash


With Flash




Let me know which is your favorite from the Color Show List...