Monday, January 27, 2014

What's In My Bag?

Watzup Girls!

As I have mentioned before in  my bag haul posts that I got this huge bag from Forever New in a 50% off Sale. Since then I have been carrying the sweety religiously to my work.



You can see my Haul post (HERE)

Today I am going to share what all are there in my bag this week. Well I have decided from now on I am going to share every week what I am carrying in my bag.

Lets get started.....





I carry things like Deo, Spects, Shades, Comb, Compact, Lippie, Lip balm and etc.....

Lets come to those one by one....


1. My anti glare spects - which protects my eyes from the harsh laptop (uff dramatic)
2. My Favorite Milky bar - give me the power  (hehe) . These days I cannot resist my sweet toooth.
3. The Body Shop Lip Balm - Plum (will review soon)
4. A comb - for sudden meetings
5. And yes my Green tea bag




6. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - My best pal these days. It keeps all the oils at bay
7. Inglot Lipstick - in orchid color (will review soon)
8. Maybelline Baby Lips - Berry Crush
9. Lass Cosmetics Lip Balm - Peach and Apricot
10. Clutchers

11. Deodorant from POLICE



12. Lavender Body Lotion from The Nature's Co.
13. My cool shades from the FASTRACK


Is that too much I carry? But I have seen people with more stuff  :D

Let me know what do you carry everyday in your bag....