Sunday, March 2, 2014

Maybelline Baby Lips Berry Crush : Review

Hi Everyone!

Hope your sunday is going great with  fun and frolic!

I am just chilling out at home, running through some pages of my favorite books. The PP is a little busy these days, so cannot bother him right now with my sweet tantrums :P. So kinda into a reading mood :D

Well, today I have a product from Maybelline which is a wonder lip balm. The product has been reviewed multiple number of times by thousands of people, bloggers and is a much raved product all over.

The wonder baby is known as Maybelline Baby Lips Berry Crush.


The price is affordable for anybody , Just INR 150.

I mean a lip balm which is too great a product for your lips at this price is a miracle! Thanks to the Maybelline family.

The lip balm comes in a sleek cylinder with a twist up or what we say retractable bullet.



When I first bought it, it used to give out fresh smell of berry, but now after so many days the smell has evaporated :P

As a product, I am completely in love with it. It makes my lift soft and supple and provides total moisturization for 4-5 hrs at a stretch. On days when I am in a no lipstick mood, I wear this sweet little baby on my lips and I am good to go.

The lip balm has a sheer pinkish tint in it which makes it wearable in day time too and my lips do not look that it has been devoid of lipstick. In short it makes my lip looks like as if I am wearing a lipstick and it also makes my lip smooth.



The texture of the balm is very light and not sticky at all. It takes care of my lips both in summer and winter.

Very soon the one I have will be over and I am going to buy more of these sweeties! I  might also go through their other variants too of the Baby lips.



I strongly recommend this one to all. It is something that everyone should carry everyday to everywhere like me :D


Swatch




I am sure you have all used Maybelline Baby lips. Put in your comments below....