Monday, March 3, 2014

The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel: Review

Hi Girls!

I am again back with a product from The Body Shop family. :D

I try myself not to indulge in TBS products because they are so awesome but very pocket heavy at the same time. Any way price can not deter me from picking up great stuffs from the brand. I always look forward to TBS for some of great skincare products.

Such is their shower gel products- fresh, great smell and all natural. Today I have The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel to review.



It costs INR 425/ 450 for 250 ml. Decent I must say. It is a good price for what I get in the bottle.

The shower gel comes in a round plastic transparent bottle with half tick tock cap where you can pour the liquid. The color of the liquid is cute red which looks like the strawberry has been crushed and then the juice has been sieved and poured into the bottle :P :D  I totally like the color.



The smell is again legendary. Not too mild not too over-powering. When I pour it during showers it gives out fresh strawberry fragrance and soon after lather it goes off. Kind of satisfying.

The liquid is sheer pink in color when you take in your hand. It is not runny and not too creamy. Just apt.



After application I feel 100z strawberry bursting on to my skin. But the feeling is not long lived. :(

The good point it is does not make my skin dry at all. It is said to be soap free and my skin feels soft.


After shower I feel fresh and light!

Hi Fivez

1. Decent Price
2. Decent quantity
3. Smell is great and not overpowering
4. beautiful sheer color of the liquid
5. does not make my skin dry
6. Made up of community seed Oil



Low Fivez

1. too big a bottle to carry (At least for me)
2. the smell does not last long ( but I can stay with it)




Rating

5 out 5

Re Purchase?

yes. I am kinda in love with this one

Have you tried TBS Strawberry Shower Gel? Share your comments below....