Sunday, March 2, 2014

Bath & Body Works Body Mist - Forever Sunshine : Review

Hi Girls!

I just do not know how to explain the fragrance of deodorants, body mists , roll ons , perfumes etc on a blog :(

Atmost what we can do is show you all the packaging of the product. I so wanted you all to smell what I am actually loving these days - a great Body Mists from Bath & Body Works - Forever Sunshine




As everybody knows BBW is an international rage and we are fortunate enough that off late we can get hold of these sensations online (from  very few sites). I am afraid it is not available in Sephora too in Delhi.

Forever Sunshine Body Mist is a part of the BBW signature collection.




The Price of BBW is always on the higher side as always but the products are worth it. The original price is around  INR 1299, Well I got it from the Flipkart Sale in INR 717 :D  (Phewww!! Damn Hard work). You can buy the Product HERE

There were so many variants available from BBW that Once I was totally lost that which one to pick up. After going through many international blogs on Mists, I finally decided to buy this one.

It comes in a cute round cylinder which is yellow and orange in color, which again so signifies sunshine. It is justttt too adorable a packaging. I can see the liquid inside through the transparent pack. The nozzle is attached with a lean pipe which goes straight to the bottom of the bottle. There are floral illustration all over the label which is really sweet.




Coming to the fragrance, when I first sprayed it, I could smell a subtle fruity fragrance. Then after few seconds it became floral. I mean I was just mesmerized. It was fruity. It was floral. It was citrus. I mean what is it? It stands true to its name. It is Sunshine. It is a blend of subtle fragrance which gives me a feeling of fresh shiny day. In short I am just loving the freshness of the mist.




Staying power I must say is unbelievable. I have seen mists from great brands which are just duds. But BBW hats off to you. the subtle fragnance stays on me for 4-5 hrs at a stretch. Then it starts fading away but still it leaves a decent smell. The mist is not over powering at all.

Because of the packaging, I can carry it along with me. So whenever I feel the need of re application, I just fizz the bottle and use it.



Hi Fivez

1. Great Smell
2. Cute Packaging & easy to carry
3. Gives a dose of freshness to the body
4. Little goes a long way
5. Great staying Power


Low Fivez

1. Availability is an issue.
2. Price is a tad bit on the higher side



Rating

5 Out of 5 Thumbs Up!

Re Purchase

Undoubtedly! And I am also getting the other mist variants too :D

Have you used Bath & Body Works Body Mists? Which ones? Put in your comments below...