Tuesday, March 25, 2014

NYX Single Eye Shadow in Copper : Review , Swatch, Price, EOTD

Hi Everyone,

Seriously what is wrong with Delhi's weather? Sometimes it is hot and the next day it is raining :(

Anyway I am falling short of my reviews in comparison to the number of products I have :P

Till date I have not reviewed a mono eye shadow in my blog. So today I have brought to you an Eye Shadow from the international brand NYX - the NYX Single Eye Shadow in Copper shade.


NYX is said to have some of the world's best products and that too in a super affordable prices. Till some time ago it was not available in India, But thanks to Sephora and also some online portals, we can now buy NYX in India too *super grin*



Price

It is priced at INR 375, but I got it for INR 300. You can buy it HERE


My Experience

I got this eyeshadow when there was this GOSF sale going on. And I am proud that I have made no mistake by purchasing the product. I am super thankful to myself :D

Actually I was super drawn by the magnificent super rich copper color and I just wanted it anyhow. The stocks were limited and I just had to buy it.

It is a bright copper color which is highly pigmented and has shimmer in it. One can easily wear it to work too and also wear it to parties. The best part is it can be worn in a nude makeup combination too if blended properly and used it right quantity.



The eye shadow stays on my eye lids for a good 9 hours without a primer :D So just imagine with a primer what wonders will it make.

The packaging is also very handy and easily can be put into your bag for long or short travels.


Wish it had a brush to it. But I can live with that! :)

Swatch




EOTD







Hi Fivez

1. Affordable
2. Rich Pigmentation
3. Great staying power
4. Very Handy
5. Can be worn both day & night time

Low Fivez

1. Only one - available only online and Sephora outlets (which is only present in Delhi as of now)


Rating

5 out of 5

Re Purchase?

For sure and also I am getting more colors for the shadow.

Have you used NYX Eye Shadow? Share your comments below...