Wednesday, February 19, 2014

NOTD - Faces Canada Ultime Pro Sand Coat Nail Enamel - Citrus Pie

You know whenever I get to watch Hangover - Part I , it has always been a laugh riot. Oh God! every time I watch it I just feel awesomely great!

And I just love Allan! The way he carries his man purse. Oops it's a satchel..hehe thats what he says..and he wears it because Indian Jones wear it too :P . I mean, I feel Allan a.k.a Zach Galifianakis is one of the finest actor on earth today. He is cucking frazy awesomely great actor! :D

Anyway , today my post is about the nail that I am sporting. It came to us as a sample from our client as we were developing a promotional material for the same. It is the recently launched nail paint from Faces Canada - Ultime Pro Sand Coat. It is a part of the brand's professional range Ultime Pro.

The Sand Coat range has 8 beautiful sand textured shades - 4 solid shades and 4 glittery shade. Today I am wearing the shade Citrus Pie.




The Price is INR 399 and it is totally worth it girls!

Citrus Pie is an orangish glittery shade with little gold shimmer to it. The best part is it shows up different color in different lighting. In dim light it is a faint orange with gold shimmer & in bright light it is a bright coralish orange. Just cannot express in words how beautiful it looks.



Just to inform the bottle I have held is not the actual bottle. It is just for us to sample the product. It comes in similar type of bottle as Ultime Pro Nail Lacquer.

It is long lasting and does not chips off for a good one week.




The texture is as mentioned in the name itself Sandy. The rough glittery particles gives your nails a great look and your nails look international.






Also it is like your own nail art. Just one coat and you are done!

The bad part is I have to wait for a minute to see the effect coming on to my nails after it dries up.





A close look how the texture actually is...






Have you used the new Sand Coat from Faces? Let me know...

*It was a sample sent by client for official purposes and by no means I am trying to promote the brand and the brand has not asked or paid me for the post. My reviews are honest and unbiased.