Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter : Review

Hi Girls!

Today I have another product to review from The Body Shop family - The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter.



TBS as usual has always come up with great products. And this one is among them.

I got this one as a gift from my Sister who lives in Singapore. Actually it came in a gift pack of the complete strawberry range. It had a Loofah, a TBS strawberry soap, a Strawberry shower gel and the Strawberry body butter. I was on cloud nine when I got that gift!  Thanks Di!

I am not sure of the price, but in India it costs around INR 990 - 1000 for 200 ML



Well this body butter is really a very cool product from TBS with the strawberry seed oil for moisturization. It aides all types of skin. All you girls can go and grab it! But on the pack it says it is for normal skin. That is because the product is true to its name. It is really buttery and heavy on skin.



For me this body butter has come as a savior during the Chilling Delhi winters. It provides great moisturization to the skin and keeps it soft and supple and does not make it dry.



The texture of the cream is sooo buttery and it glides on to the skin like "maska" :P It gets absorbed and does not make the skin sticky.



On top of that the smell of the body butter is just too great. I feel like somebody has crushed strawberry onto my skin after application. It is not over-powering at all and so apt.

Coming to the packaging, I just love the cute red tub packaging with strawberry images printed on a label on the cap. After I finish the butter I am going to retain the tub and keep my chota mota stuff there :P




Swatch




Hi Fivez

1. Great smell
2. Great Travel friendly packaging
3. Provides moisturization through out
4. Butter like texture
5. Not sticky, and keeps skin hydrated
6. All herbal, made from community trade stuffs

Low Fivez

1. Too pricey (are you listening TBS? Pls reconsider the price)




Rate

5 out of 5

Re Purchase?

Ofcourse

Have you tried TBS Strawberry Body Butter? Let me Know....