Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Wash: Review ; Price


Guest Post By Anwesha Dey:

Hi Everybody


Whenever we come across the brand Johnon & Johnson either in cosmetic stores or in television commercials we promptly say the word “Awww” and wish for a baby soft clear skin.  Our family swears by J7J products and my family religiously use J&J’s talcum power, cream and even their soap. I never had the problem of pimples but due to excessive oily skin no face wash has come to my rescue. So finally, when I visited our local drugstore two months back, I found this face wash Clean & Clear Foaming Face Wash  and  quickly grabbed it but took the smaller bottle with the  thought to first give it a try.



The product claims

CLEAN & CLEAR® ESSENTIALS Foaming Facial Cleanser is for everyday use and cleans skin and washes away problem-causing dirt, oil, and make-up to help skin stay clean and healthy. The rich lather is oil-free and gently removes dirt and oil without over-drying and leaves skin clean and refreshed.



Also, its mentioned the product is for non-sensitive skin type.

Price

INR 49 for 50 ML



Packacking

It comes in a simple looking stout and sturdy ‘D’- shaped transparent orange coloured plastic bottle  with a screw cap and a flip cover. It is travel friendly as the flip top cover closes off tightly and there’s no fear of spill over.



Ingredients

Inactive: Water, Triethanolamine, Myristic Acid, C9-15 Alkyl Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, BHT, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Red 4, Yellow 10

How Do I Use It:

Squeeze a small amount, little more than a pee-size on wet palm or you can wet your face and apply it directly on the face. Gently massage it all over face. Rinse off thoroughly. It cleans off eye light up eye makeup too. But I would recommend you to first remove your eye make-up and use the product.

My Experinece with Clean and Clear Foaming Face Wash

I love the mild fragrance and the face wash is transparent so no fear of getting stains in your clothes if you drop it on your attire accidentally.  It gives an instant glow in my face and though the product claims it is for non-sensitive skin, my face id not break down even once. It brightens my face and makes me feel so fresh. I have been using it religiously for the past two months and it did not break out even once. I love this face wash. I follow it up with a toner and a sunscreen during the day and a a moisturizer during night.



Pros

·         Removes dirt and oil effectively from the skin
  • Beauties with oily skin would love it
  • Easily Available
  • Contains glycerin
  • Cheap
  • Travel Friendly
  • A Small amount will do your work effectively
  • Does not break out
  • Mild fragrance
  • Brightens skin
  •  
Cons
  • Ingredients list is absent on the product
  • Contains  a lot chemical ingredients so try not to use more than twice a day

Final take

I will surely recommend the product to ladies and even the handsome men who are blessed with excessive oily skin. But never forget to use a toner nd a moisturizer after you use the product. I will surely but it again, at least for the coming two three months where we are going to get boiled :D

Rating

4/5


Have you used Clean & Clear Facial Wash? Share your comments below...