Sunday, March 30, 2014

Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner - 36 Hr formula : Review, Price, Swatch

Hi Everyone!

Does it happen to everybody that you think you will do all sorts of pending work during weekends and then in the weekends you just feel you could relax through out and not do any work?  :(

I had so many reviews to put up but somehow work takes a toll on me during weekdays and I sleep through out weekend :P

Anyway today our star product for review is The Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner - 36 Hour formula.



I was supposed to get this gel eyeliner way before when it had a 24 hr formulation but then I got to know that soon the new formulation was supposed to hit the market, so I refrained back and decided to wait for sometime. Then I got this one and this one is my first gel eyeliner.

Price

It is priced at INR 450. You can buy it HERE


My Experience

It is my first gel eyeliner and at first it was a little uncomfortable for me to line my eyes but I got used to it now. It comes with a liner brush which seems a good one and till now no bristles fell off  after repeated washes.



The texture of the gel is smooth and it glides very easily on the lids. It is a genuine blackity black color and stays on like forever. Very rightly pitched at transfer-proof , smudge-proof and water-proof.

It does not go off even after putting it under running water. :D


I just hope it does not dries up soon. One can easily line her eyes with it and I am sure it will be apt for doing a great winged eyeliner. :D

The pigmentation is great as you can see in my EOTD below. It does not even bother my eyes and is safe to use.



I will just crib about one thing...I mean the price placed against the quantity I get in that small tub is just not perfect. :(

Swatch



Hi Fivez

1. Great pigmentation
2. Stays on forever
3. transfer, water and smudge proof
4. Darkest black all I can say
5. Smooth application

Low Fivez

1. The Price


EOTD




Rating 

5 out of 5

Re Purchase?

Sure.


Have you used Maybelline Gel eyeliner? share your comments below....