Friday, February 7, 2014

Priyanka Chopra - In Designer ethnic collections

Hi Girls!

Last week suddenly I saw some great ethnic sarees and lehengas online which were inspired by some of the ethnic stuffs worn by the celebs.

After 1000s of clicks and surfing I found out some great sarees and lehengas worn by our own Miss World Priyanka Chopra.

The dresses worn by her was stylish, chic, classy and yet traditional. I thought to jot down those and share it with you all. Would really like to know how do you feel about the dresses.

Priyanka in Manish Malhotra


I quite like the color combination of the lehenga and the long sleeve blouse. The fringes on her forehead is looking super chic and classy yet traditional

 
                                                  
 Oh I so love this white color. And the dash of blue blouse is adding the look to it.

This one is nice too. But it is not a clear cut winner for me. It is just so so. But yes I quite like the orange color zari border.



This one is also a pass for me. Although I cannot afford the dress  :P




Super Classy Lehenga. The color combination of blue with orange is just out of this world. But the cleavage popping out of the blouse is not something that I am looking for.


I kinda like this kind of orangish coral dresses. The golden beige dupatta is adding a right amount of subtlety here.


This Saree I think is being copied by so many local saree weavers after PC wore this in an award ceremony.
Saree and blouse both are super chic.




Priyanka in Ritu Kumar



After seeing this black one, I have been yearning to wear black sarees so much. I have seen many Ritu Kumar collection , but nothing seemed to grab my attention. But this one is a sureeeee shot blockbuster winner. What a blouse! What a blouse!

Priyanka in Neeta Lulla


I mean how can Ms Lulla design something? I mean how could she do such things to girls like us? She left us yearning for this lehenga. The day I have seen this, the white princess lehenga with the beige color blouse with white thread works comes to my dream everyday. As if something is saying "when you are getting me home babe".


Which one do you like? Do keep me posted...


*All images are taken from Google. These are not my property by any means.