Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Haul Post - Deborah, Maybelline & Colorbar

Yooo I am so happy today!  :D

And also a bit sad! :(

First the happy part...I bought so many cosmetics today and the sad part is it left behind a huge hole in my wallet..uhuhuuhu...anyway I can sacrifice that much.

Actually I was searching for a good and not so expensive foundation for regular office wear apart from the usual BB cream that I use. Then I thought why not get a gel eye liner, then why not get a new lippie...bass aur kya...I decided that "Cummon lets go for cosmetics shopping"..

And fortunately the store was on SALE. I saved around  Rs 350 on my whole purchase.

I bought a Deborah Milano 24ORE Perfect Foundation. The actual cost was INR 1020 but I got it for  INR 816



I got hold of Deborah Milano Red Lipstick in the shade 11, a kinda reddish orange and I am just loving it. It costs me INR 556 instead of INR 695



I got two Maybelline Color Show nail paint in Lavender Lies and Bold Gold (It was an impulse pick up )

Also bought Colorbar Perfect Match Face Primer, Maybelline New Lasting Drama Gel Liner.

The Primer was priced at INR 825, but I guess what I got a Colorbar Nail Paint worth INR 150 in wine purple color for free...yaayyyyy!!









The New 36 HR Maybelline gel liner was a oomphh INR 450.

Anyway though I spent a lot , but I am a happy girl now....

Target for the month of February already set (wink wink)


Let me know how did you find my haul guys...