Sunday, December 15, 2013

My Birthday Gifts ....

Hi Girls!

I am so excited to show you what all I got this year on my birthday!

The gifts are being chosen so thoughtfully that I could not stop smiling. Every time I take the gifts out from the wardrobe and keep fidgeting with it.

Thanks to the PP who conceived all the gift ideas so apt for me as now I am into beauty blogging.

Apart from all the cakes and everything, The PP got me stuffs that have so grabbed my attention that I can't stop thanking him :D

To start with , he got me three fashion junkie hippie neck-pieces from his recent trip to Goa. Well , technically I told him to bring those :P, but the choice was absolutely his  and I am just loving these  :D




Then in the evening he brought out an envelope from his bag and handed over to me. It looked to me like a movie ticket or some adventure sports voucher. But when I opened it I jumped out of extreme Joy...A BodyShop Voucher....I mean that is just wow....Darling you have started to know what I am loving these days. PP told me "Dear I thought and thought but could not figure out which lipstick to buy for you. The safest option I got was to give you a gift voucher. Apne pasand ka shade le lena"...awww that is so smart and thoughtful  :D



And the next two gifts were just so apt for the summers of 2014..The Tribal printed waist coat ... I have figured out how to wear..probably on top of a nice white kurta and the green dress is just fabulous...Hats off to the PP for his choice of color and design..  (maska marke khe khe khe )



I quickly wore the dress for my birthday outing :D

And the very last gift which actually had blown my mind was saved for the last by the PP...I thought he was proposing for marriage with a ring (ha ha ha ha), which actually turned out be Swarovski Emerald earrings and pendant set  (now thats something which any girl would love <3)





Hope you all liked my little birthday presents