Sunday, November 17, 2013

Maybelline Color Show Nail Paint - Shocking Seas

Hello ladies!!

I am back!!

I went hibernating for few days as I was sooo decked up with work that I could hardly make out time for my love- my blog!!  :-(

well that should not be an excuse to ignore my love..I know..I had figured out how to carry on with my love, so here I am, all re-structured and with revamped energy..and soon you will be seeing some changes in the blog.

That is it on my "Pareshani" part. Back to my love please  :D

As we all know that Maybelline has made the impossible POSSIBLE. the whole blogging world is raving about the it and every one else. Maybelline New York has launched their international range of nail paints in India COLOR SHOW. And the best part it it contains 40 odd shades to choose from. Can you imagine it? It is just woowwwwwwwww!!  I personally have fallen in love with the shades. And have already bought 6 nail paints in one go. And I have full confident on myself that I am going to buy more soon.




Price

Yes this is the part which I am just dying to tell everybody. Each of the paints is priced at only Rs 75/-
Double Wowwwwwwwwww!!


My experience

Today the shade I have chosen is Shocking Seas. It is a fact that Maybelline does have some great color palette which are to die for. This Nail paint is just perfect and I do not know whether people will believe or not but after application my nails look like as if I have put on an indigo sky on my nails. So you can imagine ladies that how next to perfection it is and it definitely justifies the shade name.

The color does not chip off from my nails for 5 days at a stretch. Not sure though how long it it stays on other's nails. Also, I need 3 coats to get full coverage and the desired finish. Other wise it is a greattt greatt greatt product. I will come up with more new shades of the palette soon.

And yes ofcourse I will definitely ask all you ladies to use a base coat when applying any nail lacquer or else your nails will turn yellow..Yellow Yellow Dirty Fellow!!  :P








Pros

1. 40 different shades to die for
2. Great affordable price
3. Does Not chip off

Cons

1. Need 3-4 coats for full coverage (That is it  :D)

Rating

4/5

Will I re-buy?

Of course. I already bought 6 of them. Looking forward to buy all 40 soon  :D


Do tell me what is your shade pick from the color show range