Saturday, November 23, 2013

LASS Naturals Peach & Apricot Shea Butter Lip Balm

Heyya Girls!!

Worried about chapped lips this season? Does your lips losing its natural color?
I have a great solution to your problem then.

Actually I myself was not convinced at first but after seeing the result on me, I can surely vouch for this product.

I am talking about Lass Naturals' Lip Balm - Peach & Apricot.



I came to know about this product from one of the beauty blogs I was going through few months back. It was summer then. I thought lets give it a try as my Maybelline Baby lips was almost on the verge of getting over.

I went online to order the lip balm. I found out that it comes in three variants - peach & apricot, honey & chocolate  and pomegranate & grapes. The name peach attracted me, and I just bought it :D

I had never heard of the brand before, so wanted to see whether the claims of the company - to be herbal, and natural is true or not. I must Say I am not disappointed.

About the Brand

The sole objective is to provide consumers the natural yet powerful alternatives to mass produced, synthetic chemical cosmetics. Fortunately, nature has provided India with an abundance of plants, roots, flowers & herbs rich in vitamins, enzymes, proteins, minerals & other biologically active compounds that have been used in the care of the body, skin & hair for centuries. 

They Say all their products are : 

Phthalates Free
Paraben Free
No SLS / SLES
Against Animal Testing
Without Mineral Oil
100% Vegeterian
No Harsh or Synthetic Chemical
Honestly Marketed
Reasonably Priced

About the Product

Pamper & protect your lips with the Lass Peach & Apricot Lip Balm. This natural Lip Balm hydrates & gradually regain natural elasticity by sealing in moisture. The natural healing, soothing and conditioning properties of Shea Butter, Vitamin E and Wheat germ oil are combined to create this most nourishing remedy for lips.



- Lass Peach & Apricot Lip Balm is a natural treatment for healing and protecting dry, chapped lips, and for bringing out and enhancing their natural color of lips.
- Does NOT contain Petroleum Jelly.



Ingredients



All these were too true to believe. Also the price of the product seems too unbelievable against all these advantages.

Price

Only Rs 65 for 8 gms/ 0.28 oz

My Experience

My online order came 4 days later. Though I was expecting it within 2 days as I was too impatient. :P
Yes, they do not have any store countrywide. They only sell Online through their company website portal.
You can procure it  at www.lasscosmetics.com

The balm comes inside a monocarton. It is small round "dibbi" or a tub  with a screw cap. The Peach & Apricot is a sweet pink color balm which after application becomes transparent on the lips. No pungent smell at all. So all sensitive noses can relax. :D

One can use it as many a times as one wants. But I prefer using it in the night before going off to sleep as it is at that time when it heals the lips efficiently.



The balm is not heavy on your lips and you cannot feel that you have applied something. When I get up the next morning , my lips literally feels soft and supple and also pinkinsh (yuhuuuu)

And to get best result out of it I scrub my lips every second day. My lips are gradually regaining its natural color (Kudos Team Lass! You were true )

I have used it for 4 months at a stretch and have then come to this conclusion. Also, after so many days my lip balm is still not over and  I have already ordered another lip balm from the other variants :P

I use it not only in winters but on summers, rains always.. I will just advice you all to get the best result use it anytime, everyday of the year. And you will not regret..its my promise.



Pros

1. Does what it claims
2. No chemicals
3. No Smell
4. Locks moisture
5. Bring back natural color of the lips
6. Affordable and not at all pricey

Cons

1. Availability. No physical store. Order through their website only.
2. Only 3 variants available. I wanted some more ( :D)
3. It comes in a small tub, which at times becomes unhygienic and also have to use fingers to take out the balm and apply.

Rating

Ofcourse 4.5 /5 ( .5 dedecuted for tub packaging)

Re purchase

Have already done that. I am going to use it for life long  I guess

Which lip balm do you use? have you ever tried Lass? Do let me know